Privacy protection policy content, including how this website handles personally identifiable information collected when you use website services. The privacy protection policy does not apply to related linked websites other than this website, nor does it apply to personnel who are not entrusted or participate in the management of this website.
- When you visit this website or use the functional services provided by this website, we will, depending on the nature of the service function, ask you to provide the necessary personal data, and process and use your personal data within the scope of the specific purpose; With written consent, this website will not use personal data for other purposes.
- When you use interactive functions such as service mailboxes and questionnaires, this website will retain the name, email address, contact information and usage time you provide.
- During general browsing, the server will record relevant behaviors by itself, including the IP address of the connected device you use, usage time, browser used, browsing and clicking data records, etc., as a reference for us to improve website services, This record is for internal use and will never be released to the public.
- In order to provide accurate services, we will conduct statistics and analysis on the contents of the collected questionnaires, and present the statistical data or explanatory text of the analysis results. Except for internal research, we will publish statistical data and explanatory text as needed, but it does not involve specific Personal Information.
- The host of this website is equipped with firewalls, anti-virus systems and other related information security equipment and necessary safety protection measures to protect the website and your personal data. Strict protection measures are adopted, and only authorized personnel can access your personal data. The relevant processing personnel of the data have signed a confidentiality contract, and those who violate the confidentiality obligation will be subject to relevant legal sanctions.
- If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this website will also strictly require them to abide by their confidentiality obligations, and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will actually comply.
The web pages of this website provide network links to other websites, and you can also click to enter other websites through the links provided on this website. However, the linked website does not apply to the privacy protection policy of this website, and you must refer to the privacy protection policy in the linked website.
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private companies or public agencies, but those with legal basis or contractual obligations are not subject to this limitation.
The circumstances of the proviso in the preceding paragraph include but are not limited to:
- With your written consent.
- The law expressly stipulates.
- To avoid danger to your life, body, liberty or property.
- Cooperating with public agencies or academic research institutions is necessary for statistical or academic research based on public interests, and the data is processed by the provider or collected and the specific party cannot be identified based on the method of disclosure.
- When your behavior on the website violates the terms of service or may damage or hinder the rights and interests of the website and other users or cause damage to anyone, the disclosure of your personal information by the website management unit is for identification, contact or legal action. Necessary.
- beneficial to your interests.
- When this website entrusts vendors to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, it will be responsible for the supervision and management of the outsourced vendors or individuals.
In order to provide you with the best service, this website will place and use our cookies in your computer. If you do not want to accept the writing of cookies, you can set the privacy level in the function item of your browser to If the setting is high, the writing of cookies can be rejected, but it may cause some functions of the website to be unable to perform normally.
The privacy protection policy of this website will be amended at any time according to the demand, and the amended terms will be published on the website.